This is an exciting opportunity for a talented people to join an innovative QA team. Using latest technology with greenfield development projects.The role will involve hands-on works on manual testing and running automated test tools if required.
- Work in a team using the Scrum Agile methodology.
- Coordinate with product managers, software engineers to understand the product requirements and user stories in order to deliver high quality software on schedule for production releases.
- Create and execute test plans and test cases based upon functional and software design specifications. Perform ad-hoc and regression testing of system components under aggressive release schedules.
- Develop, execute and maintain automated test scripts and document the test results
- Carry out performance and load testing activities.
- Follows through and makes sure defects are reported and escalated appropriately.
Essential Skills & Experiences
- University Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Knowledge of software quality assurance methodology
- Experience with SQL (i.e., demonstrated SQL skills to support test data setup)
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and perform multiple tasks under minimal supervision
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
Desirable Skills and Experiences
- Experience with testing tools such QTP, Jmeter and Selenium is an advantage.
- Immediately available is highly preferred
- Fresh graduated in computer science with good programming or testing knowledge will also be considered
Wan Chai, Hong Kong
We offer attractive salary package, medical scheme, a five-day work week, and friendly work environment.