IT SUPPORT SPECIALIST (WINTEL / NETWORK)
Jardine OneSolution (JOS) is one of the region’s leading IT product distribution and service companies for more than
60 years, JOS has expanded its presence from Hong Kong since the early 1950s to current regional footprint covering
14 locations in major business hubs in Mainland China, Macau, Singapore and Malaysia and employing over 3,000 staff.
Today, JOS prides on its ability to recommend and implement best-of-breed IT products, services and solutions to our
partners and customers.JOS now proudly claims partnership with over 7,900 resellers, system integrators, independent
software vendors (ISV) and retailers. JOS is a member of Jardine Matheson Group.
As part of the Service Delivery Team, you are responsible for:
- Provide IT Technical support and deliver IT services to customers;
- Perform assigned IT improvement work of projects;
- Monitor and analyze customer IT infrastructure, work out potential solutions and implement solutions that are most appropriate in a timely and quality manner;
- Follow IT operations best practices in Incident Management, Problem Management and Change Management.
- University graduate with at least 5 years of relevant experience;
- Experience in supporting and servicing enterprise infrastructure environment and architect;
- Microsoft-based Windows Servers Operating System Support, Active Directory, Exchange, Cluster, VMware support experience are an advantages;
- Professional qualification on networking (such as CCNP, CCIE); qualification on security areas (such as CISSP) is preferred;
- Support experiences on Cisco Routers/Switches, Firewall, and other networking equipment (e.g. Load Balancer, IPS/IDS);
- Customer service oriented and self-motivated with good communication skills.
- Discretionary Bonus
- Medical (Out Patient & Hospitality)
- 12 days AL