New H3C Group (New H3C) is a world-leading digital solutions provider, and committed to be the most trustworthy partner to help customers achieve business innovation and digital transformation.The company has provided a full range of Compute, Storage, Networking and Security solutions, based on New H3C digital solutions infrastructure. It provides complete, one-stop digital platform solutions for areas including Cloud Computing, Big Data, Big Interconnectivity, Big Security, Big Surveillance, Edge Computing, AI and 5G. In addition, New H3C is an exclusive provider of HPE brand Servers, Storage products and Technical Services in China.
Sales Manager (Hong Kong)
- Explore and develop focused industry / customer group. With responsibility for industry’s / customer groups’ sales and marketing targets.
- Collect and analyze all market information, and generate new sales opportunities.
- Work out win strategy and organize relevant resources to operate and manage sales projects and tenders.
- Channel development for focused industry / customer group.
- Brand building in focused industry / customer group.
- Plan, implement and enhance customer relationship and build up long-term strategic relationship with customers.
- Bachelor degree or above in communications, electronic Engineering, computer science or related discipline.
- At least 3 years’ solid sales/account management experience gained in vertical industry in Hong Kong.
- Strong knowledge about networking products and solutions, including routers, switches, security, wireless and IP telephony etc.
- Familiar with Hong Kong enterprise market, have good relationship and connection with key persons of customers and channels of vertical industries.
- Abundant successful experience of projects/tenders operation.
- Good selling, communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- A good team player, self-motivated, strong analytical reasoning and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese. Knowledge of Mandarin is an advantage.
Product Manager (Hong Kong)
- Support sales productivity and deal flow by securing the “technical close” in complex solutions.
- Responsible for achieving a quota made up of the combined expectations of the sales, resources, market and channel supported.
- Determines customers’ needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company’s product to competitors’ products.
- Obtains product market share by working with sales team to develop product sales strategies.
- Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Providing client user assistance and training as needed .
- Developing network and systems documentation/proposal as needed.
- Bachelor degree or above in communications, electronic engineering, computer science or related discipline.
- Minimum 5-10 year working experience in networking fields.
- Excellent communication skills in all forms including written, oral, email, telephone, and presentation.
- Ability to work in intimate and transparent collaboration with the sales, R&D and post-sales teams.
- Strong configuration ability, experience in supporting large, complex, TCP/IP-based networks.
- Fluent English, Cantonese and mandarin.
- Network certificate (CCIE/H3CSE/H3CTE) is preferred.
- Able to work independently and strong self-motivated.
Interested parties please send full resume with availability, current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before April 30.